Auction Terms & Conditions These are the complete Terms and Conditions on which all equipment is offered for sale, subject to amendments and modifications announced by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction and posted on the auction website. By bidding in this auction, prospective bidders agree to be bound by and comply with the following Terms & Conditions and acknowledge and agree that they are being allowed to participate at this auction in reliance on such agreement.
1. Thank you for participating in this online auction.
2. REGISTRATION. By registering you represent and warrant that any and all Buyer information is correct. Auctioneer reserves the right to deny any registered bidder at any time at its sole discretion without notification.
3. AS-IS WHERE-IS SALE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ON AN "AS IS, WHERE IS", "IN PLACE", "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS WITH NO CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS AS TO TITLE, DESCRIPTION, FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, QUANTITY, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, STATE, CONDITION, LOCATION OR OTHERWISE. NO SALE SHALL BE INVALIDATED AND THE AUCTIONEER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR A MISDESCRIPTION OF ANY ARTICLE OR LOT WHETHER CONTAINED IN A CATALOG, ADVERTISEMENT, ORAL ANNOUNCEMENT OR OTHERWISE.
4. DESCRIPTIONS. THE AUCTION CATALOG IS MERELY A GUIDE. DESCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN PREPARED IN GOOD FAITH FOR GUIDE PURPOSES ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE RELIED UPON BY THE PURCHASER FOR ACCURACY, GENUINENESS, AUTHENTICITY OR COMPLETENESS. PLEASE INSPECT ALL ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING. PURCHASERS SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE RELIED ENTIRELY UPON THEIR OWN INSPECTIONS AND INVESTIGATIONS. IN ADDITION, AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD, ALTER, OR REMOVE ANY ITEM(S) TO OR FROM THE AUCTION AT ANY TIME.
5. PAYMENT IN FULL – WITHIN 1 DAY. Invoices for payment of full amount owed will be issued promptly after the auction. All invoiced amounts must be paid in full no later than one day after auction. TIME IS OF-THE-ESSENCE with respect to such date. NOTHING SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES UNLESS AND UNTIL A BIDDER HAS PAID ALL OF ITS INVOICES IN FULL.
6. FORM OF PAYMENT. No personal or business checks will be accepted unless pre-approved by Auctioneer. Only wire transfer, cashier’s checks and *credit cards (up to $1,500- see section 7 below) will be accepted. Reseller Certificate/Certificate of Exemption required for those wishing to be tax exempt.
7. *CREDIT CARD FEE. Payments by way of Credit Card will only be accepted for purchases and deposits which do not exceed $1,500, subject to Auctioneer’s discretion. A convenience fee of 4% shall apply to credit card purchases. This fee shall be added to the Buyer's Premium. If you would like to charge more on a credit card, please contact Auctioneer for special arrangements.
8. REMOVAL AT BIDDERS COST AND EXPENSE! PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AND BE AWARE OF REMOVAL REQUIREMENTS, SCHEDULES AND PROTOCOLS. We are offering shipping, to be paid by the buyer. Contact us for a quote. Items are shipped either from Indiana, Florida or New Jersey. If you wish to pick up your lots, you may do so by arranging the pickup with the Auctioneer. A fee of $100 per pickup will be applied (does not matter how much you purchase).
9. ALL BIDS ARE FINAL. All sales shall be concluded as indicated by the Auctioneer and no Purchaser may thereafter revoke their bid. Title to the lots purchased shall not pass until payment in full of the purchase price is received.
10. BUYER’S PREMIUM. A fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all successful bidders at this auction.
11. AUCTIONEER FINAL ARBITER. The Auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time. Despite efforts to avoid the withdrawal of item/lots from the sale after they are listed, it may sometimes be necessary. The Auctioneer (and the owner) reserves the right to do so at any time before or during the sale. The Auctioneer (and the owner) reserve the right to reject any and all bids at their sole discretion. As there is a reserve on all lots, the auctioneer and/or the seller have the right to bid on behalf of itself or the owner.
12. BIDDER PARTICIPATION. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to any person to the site that the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions, or a potential threat to be such. The auctioneer also reserves the right to deny registration to any online bidder at Auctioneer’s absolute discretion.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms